She Plays Sports Society Diversity and Anti-Racism Policies
- Prohibition of discrimination and harassment: The She Plays Sports Society will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment based on race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Promotion of diversity and inclusion: The She Plays Sports Society will actively promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of its operations, including but not limited to player recruitment, coaching staff, management, and board members.
- Anti-discrimination and anti-racism training: All She Plays Sports Society employees and volunteers will undergo regular anti-discrimination and anti-racism training to ensure they understand the club's policies and how to identify and address discriminatory and racist behaviour.
- Complaints and investigations: The She Plays Sports Society will establish a clear process for employees and members to report incidents of discrimination, racism or harassment and will conduct prompt, thorough, and impartial investigations into all complaints.
- Consequences for discriminatory and racist behaviour: The She Plays Sports Society will enforce consequences for discriminatory and racist behaviour, including but not limited to disciplinary action, suspension, and termination of employment or membership.
- Community outreach: The She Plays Sports Society will engage with and be responsive to the diverse communities it serves, including players, fans, and local organizations.
- Recruitment and retention: The She Plays Sports Society will actively recruit and retain a diverse group of players and staff members and will ensure that all employees and members are treated fairly and with respect.
- Supplier diversity: The She Plays Sports Society will actively seek out and engage with diverse suppliers, vendors and contractors to ensure that the club reflects the communities it serves.
- Evaluation and improvement: The She Plays Sports Society will regularly evaluate its diversity and anti-racism policies and procedures and take steps to improve them as necessary.
- fees are due at the time of registration. Refunds can be requested and issued less an $150.00 administration fee up to 15 days before the date of the program start date. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the attention of the Community Engagement Manager (email@example.com)
- Credit Expiration:
- Any credit applied to a program will have an expiration date of 12 months from the date of issuance. After this period, the credit will no longer be valid.
Photography / Video Usage Policy:
- By registering, you are consenting to the use of any photographs and/or video recordings of any team player (s) or staff member (s) taken by She Plays Soccer Academy for use on our website, social media, and/or any marketing materials.
- Please direct any questions to the Community Engagement Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)